TP-Link has introduced its new TL-PA4020PKIT PLC, equipped with two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports and the HomePlug AV Technology, capable of prividing stable transfer rates of 500 Mbps with a range of 300 meters.
To the above we must add its current integrated filter that allows you to remove any interference from nearby electronic equipment, and optimize performance of communications.
This means that when the user plugs a device, sudden drops in the speed of the network are no longer a thing, so that the user experience does not suffer.
With the TL-PA4020PKIT, this becomes a good option if you need to expand your Internet connection to every corner of your home, business or office.
Here are the main features of TL-PA4020PKITT:
- Data transfer rates up to 500 Mbps on electrical installation, ideal for streaming HD video
- Integrated socket ensuring that no wall outlet is wasted.
- Equipped with 2 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ45) ports.
- Plug and play-designed, encryption by just pressing the "pairing" button.
- Energy saving mode reduces power consumption by up to 85%.
- 128-bit AES encryption to secure your network: just press a button on paired devices.
The TLPA4020PKIT will be available in Europe in February for 69.9 Dollars.